M/V Silver Origin Ship Galapagos is a 100-passenger vessel built and designed especially for offering the most experiential cruises to the Galapagos Islands.
The only ship offering butler service, it is an extremely elegant ship, with floor-to-ceiling windows all round the ship, providing breathtaking views of the ocean and the islands. Cabins feature bathtubs with an ocean view or private balcony showers. There is even an Observation and Stargazing Platform.
Delicious local and international dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, accompanied by local wine, served on the ship’s two restaurants. Guests can experience live gourmet cooking sessions and seminars, where they learn how to prepare Ecuadorian dishes.
From the interior lounge where passengers can relax with a book or listen to the music of a live pianist, the comfortable exterior lounge, the beauty salon, the spa, the fitness centre, to the Basecamp, where guests can access information about their destination and prepare for their next adventure, the ship’s social areas are all luxurious and elegant.
Type: Cruise Ship
Capacity: 100 passengers
Length: 101 meters / 331.40 feet
Beam: 16 meters / 52.50 feet
Max Speed: 14 knots
Guide: Ecuadorian National Expert Gudies
Layout: 6 decks
Beds layout: Twins & doubles
Sharing: No allowed
• Day 1: Arrival at Baltra airport & Daphne Major
• Day 2: Genovesa: Darwin Bay & El Barranco
• Day 3: North Seymour & Santiago: Sullivan Bay
• Day 4: Rabida & Santa Cruz: Eden Islet
• Day 5: San Cristóbal: La Galapaguera & Pitt Point
• Day 6: Española: Gardner Bay & Suarez Point
• Day 7: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station & South Plaza
• Day 8: Transfer to San Cristóbal Airport
• Day 1: Arrival at San Cristóbal Airport & Kicker Rock
• Day 2: Bartholomey & Santiago: Espumilla Beach
• Day 3: Isabela: Vicente Roca Point & Fernandina: Espinosa Point
• Day 4: Isabela: Tagus cove & Elizabeth Bay
• Day 5: Floreana: Post Office Bay, Champion Islet & Cormorant Point
• Day 6: Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill & Bachas Beach
• Day 7: Santa Cruz: Twin Craters & Charles Darwin Station
• Day 8: Transfer to Baltra Airport